[blog picks] Interview tips and blog ideas
Long time not to use Google Reader made me almost close it when I see so many new entries and long blogs. What if I had used Google Reader and read news frequently?
1. Know the company needs well
2. Know your outstanding advantages
3. Dress up.
4. Arrive 15 minutes earlier.
to allow 30 minutes waiting leeway.
5. Prepare questions about the company
to show you want to feel the company.
6. Stay loose
relax relax relax
my tip: if you get nervous, breathe with your belly 🙂
7. Attentive to details
show that you are careful. e.g. fancy-papered resume
8. Get a business card from everyone
to send thank-you note
9. Follow directions
remember and do what the company requests
10. Be positive
smile and show your charm.
1. People will pay for content
There are a lot of excellent resources and noise on the Internet and other media. It takes efforts to filter and thus content-filter can get paid.
2. What makes a blog entry attract attention?
I believe it should be:
- Short-paragraph text
- Least noise
- Easy to understand
- Entertaining bonus
In short, a clear structure counts much. Less words too.